Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Great Easter Ideas

Have you noticed all the cute and creative ideas for Easter this year?


I thought I'd share some of the ideas that I just love....


You've seen all the posts about taking a glass candlestick and topping it off with a glass jar..how about using it as a centerpiece for the chocolate bunny?


This is so dang cute on a little girls shirt....



Think of all the candy you could put inside this burlap bunny bag....


I love peeps, the problem is...pink or yellow??



And if you're really crafty you could put this together.
Me do this? Not so much...but I still love it.




And did I mention that I love peeps, are these cupcakes so cute?


This is one big Easter egg...



This is one of my most favorite wreaths......so simple to make and yet so elegant.



Aren't these so sweet, they wouldn't be in our house long...I love almond bark..

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter, we'll be heading to Crystal's house tomorrow for the weekend...

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

A blessed Easter to you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails