Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

This week's feature for Sunday Blog Love is a blog that introduced me to the world of blogging.


I use to spend lots of time looking at Rate My Space and
I came across Single Mom On Budget.
She had a note that she had a blog and because I didn't know what a blog was, I checked it out.
My Romantic Home.

Here are some of my favorite pictures.


Here's her bedroom, I believe it might be diffent now but I love the cream color with light touches of pink.


And this teacup tree is so pretty!


The hutch and table were painted and they look fantastic together.


Her backyard patio, there's quite a few pictures, I picked this one because I love white wicker.


And she painted her kitchen cupboards, made the curtain and how about the plates - don't they look perfect there?


The steps going to the bedrooms, love all the mirrors...


There's not much that doesn't get painted, this dresser and mirror are fabulous.


And I love the mirror with the plates surrounding it.
Did you notice her coffee table?
Just beautiful!

Is there a blog that inspired you?

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

Beth said...

She has great taste - so pretty! Looks like a peaceful and calm environment.

beckaboots said...

I love all of the mirrors down the hall stairs! So beautiful. And I love all of the white! My new favorite color :)
-Bekah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails