Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

I'm going to start a new weekly feature...you know how you stumble across a blog and you love everything about it....well this is what my weekly feature is going to be....

For my first week, I found Kate's Place because she posted a comment on my blog...and I'm now her biggest stalker....  :).

I'm going to copy as much of her design as my DH will allow me too...


We're going to be painting our cupboards in the next month of so...and I'm loving her kitchen!


Although our living room is much smaller and we don't have a fireplace, I do want to make our living room just like hers....


Doesn't this bedroom look like a cozy place to sleep?


Lots of task lighting...and check out all the tureens...wow! Oh and don't forget to check out the chandlier!


What a simple tablescape..I love everything about this!


I'm doing this one today! Simple and sweet and uncluttered!


I might have to start looking for mirrors...isn't this clever?

Have you ever stumbled across a blog recently that captured your heart?

Let me know if there's interest and I'll start a weekly party.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

I want and love the white clean look also...just beautiful! It won't work that well for me with my black cat Pippie, but it is a good dream.
Yes I love to stumble on a new blog..mine is shabbyscraps...just love it all.

beckaboots said...

I love the neutral look. White is just about my new favorite color! It all looks beautiful! :)
-Bekah

beckaboots said...

By the way...I just gave you the Sunshine Award on my blog! Come over and check it out! :)
-Bekah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails