Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sunday Blog Love - 4th Linky Party

Another week has come and gone so quickly. I hope you'll join my weekly party and highlight a blog that you love, maybe it inspired you to start a blog or maybe it inspired you to do a project.

Cherished Treasures”=

This week, my Sunday Blog Love goes to Melanie at

Melanie paints furniture and updates her thrifty finds...


Don't you love this sewing cabinet and chair now that it's painted white? She also updated the picture frames...


And she's always busy working on her backyard.


This summer she was busy painting and updating her shed. Didn't it turn out fantastic? The landscaping if so full and heathly looking - so pretty!


Melanie has an Etsy store and I bought this necklace. It's beome my go to necklace in the fall.
Melanie - I need another necklace, are you working on anything?


Melanie even bakes! I'm getting hungry just looking at this picture.
Cherished Treasures”=

So now it's your turn...please highlight a blog that you love...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you for following me on Twitter and this is how I found your blog! Lovely layout and design by the way. Thank you for connecting with me and cannot wait to read more of your posts!

- Shelli from www.styleingenuity.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails