Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Are You on Facebook?

One of my all time favorite bookstores, Barnes and Noble is on Facebook and this week they hosted a live chat with Debbie Macomber (my favorite author)!

And there were lots of women asking questions being asked. I couldn't believe that she answered a couple of my questions!

I have two favorite books...



and



And because I love to read cookbooks


 I just purchased Cedar Cove Cookbook.

Make sure to watch the video and see if you're not drooling for her Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies.

Also if you sign Debbie's guestbook, she has monthly drawings - you could win one of her books!

If you're not currently on Facebook
 please consider it, there's a lot of great information out there and it's free to set up an account!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I totally agree, Facebook is awesome! I've friended all my favorite places, like Starbucks...Yum!

trish said...

Oh wow ... what an honor to receive answers back from your favorite author! :o) What a special moment!!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails