Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

The nights sure are cooling down around here and summer is fading away fast.

I've been busy with Ashley being home and scrapbooking.

The days turned dark much quicker lately too.

But it's time for my weekly Sunday Blog Love

Cherished Treasures”=


and have several of Emily's projects on the "to make list" now.


 

She made a wreath from a book and gives a great tutorial.



And she made this pillow - ruffles are so popular right now.



You'll want to check out her blog if you love this flower...very easy to make!



Three little boys to take care of and make cute shirts for!



Her office - don't you love the walls? And nope - it's not wallpaper, it's all hand painted.
Beautiful!

I'll hope you'll check out her blog because not only is she really creative, she's having a giveway.

Now it's time to show off a blog you love


3 comments:

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Chihuahua Girl said...

Hi! It's Tina at Park Avenue Chihuahua. Thanks for hosting the Sunday Love Blog Hop. I am new to blogging so I apologize for the question. How do I add your Blog Hop Button (with link) to my post? I have researched it and can't figure it out. Thanks bunches! :-)

Chihuahua Girl said...

Never mind. I figured it out! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails