Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Horoscope - Ironic?

Just about every morning I read my horoscope in the daily paper. The weird thing is that alot of time it's very ironic of what is going on in my life.


Today, I am planning on staying home from Goodwill and not spend any money.
My action plan for today is:

# 1 - Get this book read...


It's due back today and not even half way through it.

# 2 - Watch a lot of TiVo....




I have too many shows to watch - The Real Wives of New York, 90210, Oprah & various shows from HGTV.

I'm actually excited to stay home and do these things and I believe my hubby might be even more excited.

So knowing this part, I read my horoscope(I'm a Leo) and here's what it said:


You'll enjoy being in your own space, especially if you're lucky enough to be there alone. It's comforting to be around the things you own. You'll even enjoy cleaning. Solitude refuels you.

Okay, maybe the horoscope is a little off - enjoy cleaning???

Have a nice Saturday!

3 comments:

Neabear said...

I hope you get your book read. Debbie Macomber is my all time favorite author. I just love her books. Enjoy cleaning?? Nope not me. Although I do enjoy the smell of the house after cleaning. Too bad it can't magically stay that way.

Ashley said...

Mom! Don't be stingy..COMMENT BACK. p.s. its a blizzard here!

Ashley said...

in the sale section of delias.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails