Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Dresser Top


This spring while out rummaging, I got this wire two tiered basket...and even though it was cute and functional as it was, this was not going to be in the kitchen. 
So with a can of cream colored spray paint...

It's now on our dresser and I use it to store my hand held mirrors I've found at Goodwill and also my perfume...

It fits in so nicely and helps to keeps the clutter down..

The dresser isn't complete without a Willow Tree figurine..the flowers were a rummage find for $1.



I need your help, DH reads my blog but he's at work right now..see this ceiling fan? I want to paint it tomorrow but I need his muscles to take it down. Would you comment that this really needs to be updated with the rest of the room???



And we can't forget Storm, this is where he lives a good part of his life..doesn't he have a tough life?

I'm linking to:




8 comments:

beckaboots said...

I love it! It looks great- I've always had a hard time de-cluttering my dresser tops. Great idea!
-Bekah

The Pennington Point said...

The dresser looks great. It's fresh and clean and updated. If only you could do something about that brown ceiling fan. ;) Lisa~

Dawnll said...

Aww I see the method to your madness, if we comment your hubby will get the idea...LOL I am with you, wish I had a friend that would agree with me, it always backfires on me.
I love the idea with your hand mirrors, so clever.
Good Luck with the fan!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great use for the basket! Vanity in my main bathroom is way to cluttered.
Hey Terry's Hubby - Terry needs some muscle power to get the fan down!!:-D
Enjoy your weekend.

Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals said...

I love how you decluttered the dresser, great idea but that fan sure needs an update too. Maybe if you painted it?

Anonymous said...

Love your teired basket!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your tiered basket!! What a great way to use it. Looks great on your dresser. Thanks for the idea.....Kathy

TheVirginiaHouse said...

Great use of that basket! Love it.
Thanks for linking up to We Can Do It Cheaper! Sorry for not commenting earlier but blogger wouldn't let me leave comments for a while. Argh!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails