Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today's Thrify Treasures - Keep Calm and Have A Cupcake

We've all seen the pictures of

but have you seen some of the other versions?


I don't think I've ever seen this one before, have you?



I really like this one, I wonder if I could find a window cling for my car?



This is a pretty cute apron....




I'm not into tatoos but I'm thinking this was pretty painful to have done not to mention a tad extreme.

And now you're thinking, where is she going with this?
I'm laying the groundwork for this post...




You've seen the cheese domes that everyone has been recreating?

I found the chesse tray at a rummage sale this past spring and the wood candle stick at Goodwill. Glued them together and spray painted black.



I added a cupcake that I had on hand, Pier One had a bunch of these right before Easter.



Last weekend I got this frame from Goodwill for $1. I was just going to do the standard Keep Calm picture until I found this one.
Doesn't it go together perfectly? Isn't it cute?


And here's my thrify finds together on top of the bread box that I also got at Goodwill.

I'm linking to:


The DIY Show Off
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/ Keeping It Simple


8 comments:

Mel said...

Oh how sweet! They go together like pb & J, a horse and carriage, paper and pen...well it just stinkin' looks so cute.

Thanks for visiting my blog and the follow, I appreciate every comment.

You have some great stuff! I'll have to poke around some more when I get home from work tonight.

Mel @ Junkin' Junky.

trish said...

What a cute idea! :o)

Jill said...

So cute! I love those cheese domes. I see them everywhere!

Amanda@The Hand Me Down House said...

I love your "keep calm" take on it -- and I will agree! :) Love your project too!

Donene said...

I think your right, a cupcake would make you calm! Very Cute!

Kaysi said...

So funny!! Love the cheese dome!

Wendy said...

too cute!

Its So Very Cheri said...

That is adorable. Thanks for posting to ItsSoVeryCheri.
I hope you have a great weekend.

Cheri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails