Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bite-Size Cinnamon Pecan Twirls

When I stayed at Crystals home to help out with the baby...
I was the chief cook and bottle washer...
and I tried out some new recipes on them...
and because this one was so delicious, I have to share with you...


Bite-Size Cinnamon Pecan Twirls

1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp. corn syrup
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
1 1/2 tsp sugar

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake pecans and butter in lightly greased 8-inch round cake pan for 2 minutes. Swirl pan to combine, and bake for 2 more minutes. Remove from oven and stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 tsp cinnamon; spread mixture over bottom of pan. (I had to microwave this mixture to soften it, because it was too thick to spread.)

Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 4 rectangles, pressing performations to seal. Stir together white sugar and remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon, sprinkle over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle tightly, starting at 1 long side; press edges to seal. Cut each log into 4 slices; place slices in prepared pan.

Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until center rolls are golden brown and done. Remove from oven and immediately invert pan onto a serving plate.

I promise you, they are delicious!!
Linking to these parties
And don't forget to enter my giveaway here....
Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Terry thanks so much for the recipe. My daughters will love them! :D

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

Those looks so good and just perfect for a breakfast.

Dawnll said...

Oh yum! This looks sinful and Delicious

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh yum these look so good. I would try to eat the whole plate I am that weak about baked goodies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails