Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Baby Steps Album

I finally got around to taking pictures of the completed baby album
that I made for my daughter celebrating the birth of Macie Rae...


She's positively the cutest thing ever!



I used Baby Steps Simple Stories paper line for this album and love the
soft tones of pink, blue, green, yellow and brown....

so let me show you the end result...

Because we didn't know the sex of the baby, I went with a soft green scrapbook from Michaels.


I think I'll need to tone down the embellishments on future albums,
the pages all tore out and I had to buy new page protectors.
So if you have hints on how you keep your albums together, please let me know.


When I originally showed Crystal this page (before baby was born), she wasn't too crazy about
all the flowers...now she's loving the flowers....and how it all fits together so perfectly.


This album took me awhile to make..I was trying to make each page unique..
and I love this layout and all the little extras..


This layout showcases the first time my son, Michael, held Macie...
he was smitten with her immediately..


One of the cute things with newborns is the changing facial expressions....
I took some fun pictures of her and added them to this layout...


Okay, so Crystal and Stuart have a sweet dog, Bailey and she was SO interested
in Macie...any sound and she came running to see what was going on..
plus I think she maybe wanted on Crystal's lap...


For this page I wanted to use some of my glittered chipboard letters,
because who doesn't like to see their name?
This might just be my favorite picture of Macie...
Another thing I love about newborns,
they can be so alert one minute and sound asleep the next minute...
The last six pages are to highlight the changes of thenext six months...





I love how it turned out!
Not too bad for my first time making an album!

I'm linking to these parties...
and don't forget to enter my giveaway, time is running out.

3 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh how precious she is and how wonderful that you did that for your daughter. I wish someone would have done that for me. She is so busy with the baby and doesn't have to worry about getting her album done.

Dawnll said...

She is precious as can be your album turned out spectacular!

Screaming Sardine said...

How precious!! Congrats on welcoming your new granddaughter...and what a beautiful album to welcome her with, Terry!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails