Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sunday Blog Love Favorites

For some reason I had problems adding pictures on my blog post on Saturday
so I couldn't show you all my favorites from the Dec 3rd Sunda Blog Love linky party



I love checking out all the projects and you not only inspire me
but you also inspire others..
So thank you for linking up...and I hope you come back again, this weekend.

So let's get to some more of my favorites...


I'm a non-sewer, have a sewing machine and can sew a somewhat straight seam
but I would never consider making a quilt..until I saw how easy and pretty this rag quilt is.
Four hours and six yards of flannel material...sounds like a doable project...


How cute is the "O Christmas Tree Wreath"?
Emily from 52 Mantels shows how you can make one too..
I think we al have some ornaments that we aren't using..
this makes a very inexpensive project..



Becca shows how to take a printable and turn it into
a banner for great pictures...
This would make for a fun project for the family to hold a letter or two
for a family picture...


Andrea from The Cottage Market has great directions and pictures for making
these ornaments from paper doilies..
not only great for Christmas but could be used for Valentines Day..


And the most viewed project comes from
Donni at Faith Grace Crafts.
She has such a wonderful collection of lace that she wound around vintage spools..
Photobucket

If you were featured, feel free to grab a featured button.

You're also added to my Pinterest board..

Don't forget to link up to this week's party if you haven't already done so.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thank you soo much for featuring me and for all of your kind words. Quite an honor. :)

From G2B said...

Hi Terry! You are always so kind to my projects! Thank you so much for sharing my printable banner on your blog! Such a happy surprise!
Becca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails