Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Can you believe it's the weekend already?
We spent last Saturday and Sunday pulling out the Christmas decorations and
this weekend I'll be back helping my son hang up all the things we recently bought for
his newly remodeled home.

Now it's time for Sunday Blog Love

Photobucket

I'm super excited to be using my new blog buttons this week...
(still in work in progress to get everything thing tweaked)

Let me show you some of my favorites from last week..


Doni pulled out her vintage lace and music and combined it with pearls and buttons and took the most beautiful pictures...here's my favorite one...


Lynda shows off how she updated a towel rack for her beachy themed bathroom...love this!


Lauren always has the most wonderful painted projects to showcase collections...
Don't you just love these vintage clocks?


If you love to create, you'll want to check out these burlap Christmas trees...
super easy and not expensive to make...great project!


Jaima shows how she made these floating shelves.
Great way to decorate for the seasons plus showcase family pictures...

And last but not least is the project that was
the most viewed...



The Turquoise Piano and her master bedroom reveal!

Thank you to all who linked up last weekend,
it was a busy weekend and I love to see
all the projects..

And I've got a new button for being featured..

Photobucket

Feel free to grab the code on the right column and add it to your blog!

Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....

Photobucket

The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.

13 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thank you for hosting! Love the features :)

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

PS I have a great giveaway going on and would LOVE if you had a moment to come by and enter :)

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

i am soooooooooooooooooooo in love with the faucet towel rack...i NEED one!!! : ) thanks for always being so generous and kind to everyone Terry -- you are a pure joy! know that you are appreciated : ) hugs...

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my burlap Christmas trees and for hosting the party every week!!!

Doni said...

Terry, you sweetie! I can't believe you featured a pic from my blog on your party! I'm so honored! You have a fun and creative blog that I thoroughly enjoy...so keep on! Have a marvelous weekend!
Blesssings, Doni

Doni said...

Terry, you sweetie! I can't believe you featured a pic from my blog on your party! I'm so honored! You have a fun and creative blog that I thoroughly enjoy...so keep on! Have a marvelous weekend!
Blesssings, Doni

Natasha in Oz said...

Your blog looks so pretty and very stylish too. You did a great job!

Thanks so much for having me today. Hope your Sunday is fabulous!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

I just saw the feature thank you so much for featuring my clock cubby! So many great projects to be featured among, gonna go check them all out!

Crafty Mischief said...

Thanks for hosting! I love all the holiday ideas! Have a great week!

Angela said...

Thanks for hosting! I LOVE your new look :) Great Job!!!

Patty said...

I want that jar of buttons! My eye caught those burlap trees and they are so cool! Thanks for hosting! I've added the Holiday Greeings card.

South Bay Studio said...

Thanks for hosting such a lovely party. I liked all of your picks from last week. Kathi

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Terry,
Wow! I am honored that my bedroom was the most viewed. Thank you for featuring it and for hosting the party!
Kelli

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails