Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Santa Collection Courtesy of Goodwill

I've shown many of my finds from Goodwill on my blog but I don't think I've
shown you my Santa collection...

One day I happened to be at Goodwill I cam across one cute Santa Claus,
and then another and another..and before long..
I think I had three Santas, all from one visit to my favorite Goodwill Store...


I put my collection in the living room on this shelf that I also happened to get a Goodwill..
all painted - it looks so much better..
oh and the clock is also from Goodwill...
I never need to buy new when my Goodwill has such great finds...


Here's my first Santa...hard to show in the picture the workmanship...
it's really quite nice....this one is ceramic, that someone made..
their name is handwritten on the bottom.


This Santa might be one of my favorites of the bunch..
love the glasses..and this one is.made from wood....


This is the other Santa that's also made from wood...
both of the wooden Santa's are quite heavy...


I got this Santa a few years ago at Gordmans..and the bottle brush from a local dollar tree...


This Santa is a music box that I got from QVC several years ago...it came as a set of six...


I adde the snowman music box to my arrangement..
these music boxes are meant to be ornaments but I think they're too heavy to be on a Christmas tree...



I added another snowman ornament from Avon from many, many years ago...
and I just got this cute bottle brush tree from  a great Etsy store..
check it out, Cindy has many different bottle brush trees,
I'm sure you'll find one to love!

Later this week, I'll show you my gingerbread decorating in the
kitchen and dining room...

Don't forget to check out my giveaway going on here
also my linky party going on here.

I'm linking to these parties...

Have a great week!

8 comments:

kristin said...

First of all, I am so in love, and so jealous, of that clock! My Goodwills have some really good selections but I've never seen a clock that amazing at mine.. yet!

I love how you displayed your Santa's I have a fairly decent sized snowman collection that I have on a table right now. I have them posted on one of my newer blog posts.

I think I got all of them or at least 98% of them at Goodwill and usually theyre all for a dollar or less which makes them SO hard to pass up!!

I can't wait to see your Gingerbread collection!!!

Sarah said...

Well, you hit the jackpot. The clock is gorgeous and your Santa figures are really nice ones.
Happy Holidays! ~ Sarah

WhyCuzICan said...

Terry, a very sweet collection of St. Nick :)

Thanks for sharing :D

Visiting from my Dashboard,
Suzanne in NW Illinois

Screaming Sardine said...

What a great collection, Terry! And all inexpensive. Now that's my kind of decorating!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Ricki Treleaven said...

Terry, I like your collection of Santas and snowmen on the little wall shelf. Cute!

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

What a beautiful collection. Love the little snowmen.
I have a giveaway going on right now WOuld love you to stop by and enter.

Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Sherry said...

You have such a beautiful collection of Santas, they're such a treasure. I'm a new follower, please drop by for a visit when you have a chance.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful...Great finds!! I would love for you to share it at my "18 Days til Christmas" Linky party...

http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2011/12/18-days-til-christmas-linky-party.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails