Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Don't Eat My Tulips

Oh, I struggle as I try to figure out this blogging thing. I know that I am electronically challenged, I can't seem to figure out the settings and then I change something and and I don't like it but I can't remember how to get it back to the way it was. Poor me...

I bought some pink tulips at Michaels on Sunday and decided tonight was the night to put it together. Sooo, I pulled everything (Michaels bag) out on the kitchen counter(we have three cats) and they all decided they needed to see what was going on and see which one could help me the most! I realized I needed the wire cutter (reminder - I need a better one) and I walked away for less than 20 seconds to get them. When I came back, the cats were CHEWING ON MY FLOWERS! I grabbed the camera to get some pictures of them in action and they took off so fast. So next time, I'll maybe want to be a little quieter sneaking up on them. But I'll get some pictures of them real soon to share.

This crafting is exhausting!





I leave you with another cute cat picture (not my cats). Did I tell you I love cats? Now that we are practically empty nesters, they do feel some of the void - JUST LEAVE MY FLOWERS ALONE! :)

Everyone have a nice evening!

Terry

2 comments:

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I Love Michael's....your can really get very creative when you take a trip there...I have a dog and she is into everything...she makes me smile everyday.....very cute picture of the cats....
Mo :-)

Neabear said...

I have seen that picture of the cats before. Very cute. I see Mo visited you here. She is great. Lives an hour or so from where I live.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails