Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Finds at Goodwill

Just when I think I've found enough Christmas things at Goodwill, I find more wonderful additions for my home.

I just loved this big tub of Christmas ornaments, look at all the different colors and styles. Perhaps a ornament wreath can still happen before Christmas?


And while I was looking through the ornaments, I found this sterling silver ornament that opens up!


And I have no idea what this is inside, kind of interesting.

Then I got three wooden Santas, but for some reason I only have pictures for two of them.


(notice my candy canes that I made this past weekend?)


And of course, while I'm taking pictures - Charlie jumps up and is ready to help if needed.



And yesterday we went to see Ashley in the college Christmas program.

The orchestra that played music from The Nutcracker.




Boy, the weekends sure fly by, don't they?


2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looks like you got some great ornaments in the deal. Be sure and share your ornament wreath if you make one. I thought about making one this year - but thinking about it was all I did. :(

Julie Bagamary said...

Goodwill is probably my fave store!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails