Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Birdhouse Complex

I love birdhouses and decided to use some of them in our landscaping. And I don't know about you, but when I come up with a plan - that means that DH is probably going to be doing the work. And this is why we get along so well - he's a keeper! 



I went to our local True Value and bought 2 metal mailbox posts and we (DH) added a board on top and nailed the birdhouses on top....

 \

It didn't take much time and I'm thinking I could add another birdhouse to each post.

And here's my birdhouse complex!



I'm linking to

FollowMeFridays




 Follow Me Fridays
 


Frugal Friday
 
The Girl Creative
New Friend Friday 
 


5 comments:

trish said...

Oh how cute!! :o)
And so clever with the mailbox stands. I really need to remember that.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Lisa said...

Stopping by from NFF...how cute! I love this idea! Your birds must be very spoiled! Do the squirrels stay away?

Unknown said...

Found you via Follow Me Friday - your birdhouses are great. I am part of a birdhouse meme on thursdays - love for you to join... http://cheeprooms.blogspot.com

Grannys Attic said...

Love what you did with the birdhouses.
Great job. Blessings, Vicky

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Nice project. I would love it if you would link this up in Modern Craftswoman Monday. Very well done. Rory

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails