Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

It's been tough to get things done this week, we got home from Chicago Monday night. Then I got sick at work on Wednesday and DH was sick yesterday.

Today I'll be finishing up my Christmas shopping online. Thank heavens for the internet.

I do have a pick this week for Sunday Blog Love...




Cassie is a stay at home mom who never sits still. She refinishes furniture and makes it into something extra special and amazing! But that's only a small piece of her creativity...let me show you what I mean..



Her china cupboard is so pretty with the white milkglass all glitzed up with Christmas ornaments.
How many times have you seen milkglass and passed it by?
I'm rethinking my opinion and will pick up a few pieces now!


Her snowflake banner is so pretty and simple enough that anybody can make it.


Cassie really updated these nightstands, how can anybody not love the color?


And she's so brave, painting a wall with chalkboard paint. It turned out great and I'm sure
they'll have so much fun with it for years to come.


Okay, I have to admit, Cassie was showing her Christmas tree and while it is very pretty..
I was drawn to the window frames on each side of the tree.

If you haven't checked out her blog, please stop over and see what's shes creating.

Have a great Sunday and stay warm!

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

I was drawn to the window frames as well! She is very talented!

Cassie Bustamante said...

wow, terry! thank you so much for your kind words and for featuring my blog! i am so happy that you enjoy it, and i have just signed on as a follower here, so i look forward to getting to know you better as well! :) and my husband laughed when i read your description.... a stay at home mom who never sits still. that pretty mcuh sums me up!

Chihuahua Girl said...

Hi! Wow, her blog is great! Thanks for letting us know about her.

I started a new blog (besides my Park Avenue Chihuahua one). I would like to invite you to visit it and follow me if you'd like at
http://www.anotherdomesticdiva.blogspot.com/

I am doing a lot of Pet Holiday Giveaways on my http://parkavenuechihuahua.blogspot.com/ blog that ends tonight. Come check it out, enter to win & spread the word. :-)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tina

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

She is very talented and very creative. I love her cupboard filled with milk glass.

I'll be sure and pay her a visit.

hugs
Sissie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails