Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunday Blog Love Linky Party

Cherished Treasures”=

Yeah! It's the weekend and it's time to show yourself some love...
but first of all, I've got some exciting news..
or at least exciting news for me!

I found a job and I start on Wednesday!
I'll be working at a collection agency,
working 40 hours (last job I worked 50+)
and after I'm up to speed - paid by commission
which means more money!

So I am super excited and can't wait to get back to work....

Now on to my party...my favorite picks for last week...
be sure to grab my feature button...

Cherished Treasures”=



Faux Stained Glass

Chick Pops

Stamped Tea Towels

Thank you to all who linked up and I'll have another giveaway once I hit the 500 mark!

Now it's time to join the party..

Cherished Treasures”=

Not many rules...
I only ask that you link back to my party and
don't post about your Etsy store...
Have a great weekend!






5 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations on the new job Terry! Less hours and more money, sounds like a dream job.

Amanda said...

Well done on your new job, sounds great! Thank you for the feature!

Screaming Sardine said...

Thanks for the feature, Terry. :)

And congrats on the new job. Hope you do well at it and totally enjoy it.

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Sunny Simple Life said...

Yeah for you. Congrats on your new job!!

Crafty Girls said...

Terry! Congrats on the job! I am glad I finally made it to your Sunday Linky Party! I usually don't go on the computer on Sundays, but today I wanted to make sure I was able to join your party! Thanks for hosting!

Irene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails