Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Reading

It's been awhile since I've talked about some books that I've read recently.

For my birthday last year, DH got me a Nook and I love it...


I read from it practically everyday...
it's kept in my purse for no matter where I am, I can pull it out and start reading..


I just finished reading this book, a nice read about eleven girls that stayed best friends into their adult years...


I've read every book by Debbie Macomber and this book centered around three women taking a road trip across the US...the ex-mother-in-law, mom and her daughter...
another great book for your summer reading..


My great friend, Jen recommended this author, Jennifer Chiaverini writes about women, friendship and quilting..I tend to be drawn to books about women and the relationships that they have with each other..


I might get sidetracked and read the latest book by Mary Kay Andrews..
if you've never read her books, she write about women, thrift shopping and restyling old finds ...


I tried to take a close up picture of my Nook but it came out pretty blurry..
Happy Wednesday and Happy Reading! 

I'm linking to these parties......

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Debbie Macomber! It's so hard to find books that portrayl realistic women these days, she really hits the mark spot on.

Paula@SweetPea said...

I am looking forward to reading both Cross Country Quilters (love those books) and Summer Rental.

Ricki Treleaven said...

I am posting my summer reading list later this week. I just got my copy of Summer Rental. It is definitely on my list! My book club is reading The Girls from Ames later this summer. I am looking forward to it so, so much. Good list!

Dawnll said...

All of those sound like such great reads...I am with you about women and relationships, maybe throw in a a little romance once an awhile.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Patricia said...

Aren't ereaders great. I got a pink Sony ereader for Christmas. Love it.
I just finished reading Daughter of Joy by Kathleen Morgan and tonight I will start reading The Helper by Kathryn Stockett. I wanted to read this book before I see the movie.

I will look into these books you have mentioned.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails