Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby Shower

In helping to plan the baby shower for my daughter,  I searched Etsy for baby shower games.
There are so many great stores and I spent quite a bit on time finding just the right package..
I bought this package from DUECOURI and was very satisifed with the fast response and turnround time to receive the pdf files....

I love all the pastel colors...the parents- to- be don't want to know the sex of the baby so I wanted to stay away from pink or blue themes....


Have you ever played Bingo where you fill in the spots?
It was a great game and made for lots of conversation and laughter..
Another great game we played was..


The Purse Game
and I had the most points!
I can honestly say that I didn't read the game card until everyone did..


I just happen to carry a big purse and have lots of things in it...



Picture of me and my girls...
It was a nice afternoon get together with family..

Next time your going to host a get together...
think Etsy..
there are so many wonderfully talented people with great products..

Don't forget about my giveaway going on now....
POP37 is graciously giving away one of her beautiful flowers.....
and I'm giving away a book from Country Living...

I'm linking to these parties...

1 comment:

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

You have a beautiful site! I am so happy I found you at a blog party from earlier this week! I like your baby shower game ideas. I am a new follower and would love for you to link up at my Savvy HomeMade blog party at http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/2011/08/14/blog-party-3/

I look forward to blogging with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails