Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Couple of Layouts

It's been awhile since I showed some of my 12 X 12 layouts...
As I start to take pictures, I realize that night time is not the ideal time for picture taking..

When Macie was here last month, there weren't too many toys for her to play with so I grabbed my measuring spoons and she had so much fun with them...and I had fun taking pictures of her...


I've realized that while I work on scrapbooking, it's really hard to be cranky, upset or mad...
this has become a hobby that I really enjoy...


I've got a few albums going on now and one is to remember Storm and all
the times we shared with him...tears still flow and our hearts are still broken..
some days are better than other days still...

So here's some pictures I took Saturday when we were on the road to the flea market...
I wanted to get some pictures of us on the road...
the picture on the right side cracks me up..
I was trying to take a picture of both of us and this is what it turned out like...
and while I could've taken another picture and tried to make it better...
this was such a funny picture that didn't want to take anymore..is that weird?
Just looking at it now makes me smile....
we had such a nice day despite the heat...
talking the entire hour and thirty minutes
and well I fell asleep on the way home...

Linking to these parties

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

bedroom painting ideas said...

Hey
A clear informative post, thanks! I have enjoyed this contribution, Thank you again for writing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails