Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Changes Go Around Here and You Can Help!

Back in September I took a two week break from blogging, which ended up to be three weeks of no blogging..My grown kids had things going on that I wanted to help them but it was also a time to decide if I wanted to continue to blog..



The day that posted about taking a break, I went to Goodwill and found my clock
I thought about deleting my post about taking a break, because I wanted to share my find..
but I didn't...

Long story short...I missed not blogging
and reading your blogs
and leaving comments and reading comments..

I decided to make some changes with my blog...

** My blog is going through a major makeover and will be done soon
(so excited!)

** Once complete, I will be ofterring advertising
(more details to come)

And here's where you can help me..
** How would you like to do a guest post?
This is a great way to increase traffic to your blog
and make new friends...

If you're interested in doing a guest post or learning more about advertising
email me  at thansen078@yahoo.com.

Thanks!



3 comments:

Ruth said...

I am looking forward to the changes and can't wait to see what you decide.
I love that clock.

Ruth

Screaming Sardine said...

Whew, so glad you're not going away! Looking forward to what you have in store. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Dawnll said...

So glad you decided not to quit, I would miss all your projects.
I would also love to be considered for a guest post- I would also love to have you as a guest if your interested.
I am adding this feature to my blog to people I admire and find inspirational.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails