Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Welcome to Sunday Blog Love!


Last week there were so many inspiring projects!
Let me show you some of my favorites from last week and also from the Sept 10th party.
I'm a little behind, sorry!


Terry from Forever Decorating is an accomplished crafter...always
crafting and painting and inspiring us. She's painted several items in her home to look
just like the popular MacKenzie Childs items...don't you just love this teapot now?


Rose from Sew Stylish Boutique shares how to make a fabulous pumpkin spiced vanilla latte..
perfect for those cooler fall evenings!


Cathy from  My 1929 Charmer redid this buffet that was missing some of the legs.
You'll want to see the before picture, great project!


Elaine from Sunny Simple Life showed us her home decorated for Halloween....
her home is so fantastic...her kitchen is a must see!


Amanda from City Girl Gone Coastal shows us how to make a pouch with a zipper.
She's got step by step directions and picures...great for beginners!


Rebecca at My Girlish Whims shows us how to make this super cute felt jack-o-lantern.
Wouldn't this be a great project for kids?

Learn how to add a signture to your blog at From Gardners 2 Bergers.
This is such a nice feature to have on your blog and Becca has a full tutorial for ya!


Angela has the cutest blog and she's having a giveaway...
Stop over and check it out...I would love to win all the goodies!


Nothing says fall like candy corn and Kim @ Maiden D'Shade shares a great project
that she made using the terra cotta pots..


Lynda shows us several great Halloween projects that she did to put together this Halloween arrangement. I'm loving the Putz House and you can make one too!


And if you're anyrthing shabby chic, Lynda shows how to transform your pumpkins and gourds.

Thank you ladies for being so inspiring...
Feel free to grab my featured button to add to your blog..
Now it's onto this weeks party...
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..

All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project, thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....
The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh thank you so much for the feature. You kind words on my kitchen are so sweet. Thanks!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

all of these projects are fabulous and thank you so much for featuring my shabby chic pumpkins and gourds :) it is sooooooo appreciated! take care now and enjoy...andrea -- family and doxies (heaven and earth)

Angela said...

How sweet of you to feature my blog/giveaway! Thanks so much :)

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

thank you for featuring my felt jack-o-lantern!

Screaming Sardine said...

Your features are so cute. They're getting me in the Halloween mood!

Thanks for hosting, and I hope you have a great week, Terry.

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

From G2B said...

Holy Cow! I was so confused when I saw the signature for my blog all blown up in huge writing- until I read a little further. SO funny!. Thanks for featuring my little how to!
Becca

Cathy @My 1929 Charmer said...

What a pleasant surprise to come on over and see that I was featured! I am thrilled! Thanks for hosting this party!

Rose and Heather said...

Thanks for featuring my pumpkin spiced vanilla latte. Love the party. If you have anything you would like to link up I host a link party "Crafty Lassie Tuesday" @ http://sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com/

Kim Rosema said...

Thank you for featuring my candy corn pots! And as always, thanks for hosting!

Patty said...

Thanks for hosting! Looks like alot of beautiful projects have been linked. I added the Apple Butter Spice Muffins.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails