Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Showing Off My Goodwill Finds!

It's been awhile since I showed off some of my thrifty (Goodwill) finds...

I happened to find a quilt that matches perfectly with the chair and pillow  in our living room.
Found this at Goodwill for $4 and it's hand made...
I have found so many quilts at Goodwill and seriously I didn't need this one...
but for $4 and a perfect match..can you blame me?


I have a serious love for globes and display them in our family room.
Another Goodwill find that I got today...$2!
No label on the bottom, so unsure of the brand but it's going to fit in so nicely...


And less than a month ago, I fond this clock...$8!
The tag was still on it from Hobby Lobby..
Pier One had one similiar and much bigger and a lot more money..
love this clock!


I changed out this shelf from Goodwill to show off some of
my fall things...


The fall flowers look so pretty in the canning jar..
Blue canning jars - also Goodwill!


I was going to make some of the fabric pumpkins this season but found this at
a craft show and couldn't pass it by. The owl was one of my finds at Kohl's...
don't you just love owls right now?



This silver pumpkin was a find a couple of years ago at Goodwill.
I got 3 of these in different sizes and they use to be candles
from White Barn...



As you can see, my house is full of Goodwill finds...
If you haven't checked out your thrift stores, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised..
ones man trash..can be your treasure!
Have a great week!
Don't forget to link up to my party going on right here!

I'm also linking up to these parties!

21 comments:

Neabear said...

You have found some really good deals at your Goodwill store. I should check ours more often. Drive by them often, just need to stop more often.

~Linnea

Screaming Sardine said...

You found some great finds, Terry! I love how you've incorporated them into your decor.

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Ricki Treleaven said...

Super finds, Terry! And your little fall vignette is so, so cute!

Cher' Shots said...

Great finds. I just love shopping at Good Will.
'hugs from afar'

foreverdecorating said...

Terry, great finds. I love that clock too and what a steal. I just got a globe too but without the base. Was thinking of cutting the bottom out and making it a hanging light. Terry

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a great group of found treasures, Terry. Love that owl and how wonderful you have found so many quilts. So much time is taken to make them. Real treasures. I have joined your followers list, Pinterest and grabbed your blog button. I invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Love your globe! All great finds xo

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

I'm your newest follower!

Cathy @My 1929 Charmer said...

Don't you just love Goodwill, you really did fine some great "treasures". The clock, globe, guilt,I haven't found one yet, so I'll be on the lookout. what I love about goodwill is not only the value, but how clean and customer service orientated. You wouldn't know you were in a thrift store. Would love it if you share your "finds" at my Sunday's Best Party.

Blessings from Cindy said...

I can't believe $4 for a quilt!! You did good & I LOVE the clock too!! Isn't it fab to find such wonderful goodies? YEP,yep!
Blessings,
Cindy

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

some really great finds there my friend!!! CONGRATS1!!!! LOVIN the globe!!!!!!! hugs...

Unknown said...

I can't believe you found that awesome globe for $2. What great finds, you did good!

Erika said...

The shelf and clock are singing to me right now! Great finds.

I hope you are able to stop by the It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising

Erika

Marie said...

Very pretty finds Terri! I especially love the clock too...what a steal huh? Stopping by from Mod Mix Monday. Have a great week!
-Marie

Cindy said...

You found some great finds at Goodwill! I love shopping thrift stores, too!
Hugs, Cindy

Kahli said...

I love the clock and that globe! Great finds!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & entering my giveaway! Best of luck!
Blessings,
Cindy

Heather said...

Oooh I LOVE globes too. I recently got one at Goodwill too!!! Found your blog over at From My Porch to Yours!

Pamela said...

Terri those are some fantastic finds!! You really lucked up! Thanx for coming to the party!

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Nice!

Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

You found some great things! My new hobby is going to Goodwill & thrift stores. So fun & it really gets the creative juices flowing! New follower via My Romantic Home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails