Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Mini Album


I thought I'd show you the Halloween mini album that I made recently..turned out super cute!

I added some lace and pom pom ribbon to the edging...
the orange flower is from SaCrafters


all made from 12X 12 scrapbook paper...


I left lots of room to add pictures and journaling..


There's so many cute papers out there for Halloween, that it made this
mini quick to put together..


This is a very simple mini that will quickly be transformed with
Halloween pictures...


It seems like it was only yesterday that my kids went trick or treating..
The kids in our town don't go door to door trick or treatinganymore but rather to the
Halloween party at the fire department..much safer and out of the elements.

What a great space to add a picture of the kids with their candy...
And maybe some candy wrappers turned into flowers or background for a picture.


If you have kids, make sure to take lots of pictures this Halloween...
time has a way of going by too fast!

Hope you're having a great week!

I'm linking to these parties...

11 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I am a scrapbooker and this is just adorable! I actually used to contribute to magazines and stuff and just haven't been into it on recent years. Need to get back into it because it is so enjoyable. Where did you get that flower? Is it Prima?

Just Jaime said...

LOVE the mini! Great ideas here for me; still need to make a good mini like this!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Terry~
Your book is so nice! I really like all the different pages. You did a wonderful job!
Blessings,
Cindy

beckaboots said...

So cute. I need to be better like you are with scrapbooking. I'm too impatient to take the time to do it! Haha

Bekah
If Work Permits

Beansieleigh said...

Love your album!! That flower from SaCrafters is gorgeous, and I loved the spider page.. so CUTE!! Nice work! I'm about finished with the one I'm making, and hope to post it soon! As for taking pictures, my kids are older now, but I still take pictures!! As many as I can, because I don't care how old they are.. They're still my babies! (0; Have a great day, and a very Happy Halloween! ~tina

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

loving your new creation!!!! : ) thanks for sharing...and yes...ovaltine is a good substitution for "malt" powder : ) let me tell you it makes ALL the difference in the cream...kind of like a smooth sweet malt ball inside of a yummy cake sandwich : ) give it a try! : )
hugs to you and thanks again for all of your creativity!!! : )

Ricki Treleaven said...

You are amazing. This is the cutest little Halloween album. I love it!

Ruth said...

I love it. It looks wonderful.

Ruth

April said...

what a great way to save memories...I hope you will link up with me here:
http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/10/sweet-saturday-v11.html

Unknown said...

Love the Halloween scrapbook...Come visit me sometimes...Tiffany

Jennifer said...

It's so dang cute!
Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails