Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

I'm back from a little vacation, I didn't go anwhere but rather help my two kids (okay - adults) with some things going on in their lives (I'll be posting about this very soon too).

Today, I'm home to work on some of my projects which are at various stages...


Normally when I do my Sunday Blog Love Party, I show some favorites...
I promise to show those later on in the week.

I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..

All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project, thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....

The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required  but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Welcome back. We missed you but a break is always good for the soul. Have a great weekend.

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

I have just joined, and it looks like fun. Hope you had a good break

Jill

Angela said...

just stumbled upon your blog...so glad I did! Thanks for hosting. Now following you.

Kim Rosema said...

Missed ya! It's good to take breaks though. Thanks for hosting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails