Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Treasure - Home Sweet Motor Home

While I took two weeks off from blogging, I decided to start a couple of new features each week...
One of them will be called..Tuesday Treasures..
it'll be showing off something that I found that I recently discovered and
think you'd love to check it out also..

Funny as I was deciding on my first pick, I came across this blog..and I can't read a word of it..
because it's in German - but the pictures do all the talking..

I'll stop talking and show you what I mean..


Looks like the ordinary run of the mill motorhome, right?


Except that it's older inside than you'd think...and very dated...and do I dare say...ugly!?!


Well this is the same space after they added some paint and fabric...super nice and very pretty!


While this isn't all that bad....you're sure to love the after..


Now tell me, is this the cutest camper ever?

If you'd like to see some more before and after pictures,
jump on over to

I'm linking to these parties...

7 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

oh my -- how sweet is this!!! so precious and adorable!!!! even the bunting hanging over the table -- gotta love a bunting : ) this little treasure has heart!!! now...if it could only talk? wouldn't that be interesting to hear about the places it has gone and where it is going...i LOVE IT!!!! hugs and thanks for sharing!

beckaboots said...

This seriously is the cutest camper! I think I'd be more inclined to let my hubby buy us a bigger one (we have a pop-up not) if he'd let me make it look like this on the inside! Awesome.

Bekah
If Work Permits

Screaming Sardine said...

Wow, what a gorgeous transformation. If anyone doubted the power of paint, they need to look at this!

Thanks for sharing. Pinning on pinterest.

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Gail said...

I want this camper - so cute.

A said...

oh my that is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Kathy said...

Yes you are 100% right - it is the cuties camper ever. I know that had to have been fun working on it. It makes me wish I had a camper. Kathy

Ange said...

That is adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails