Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween & Pinterest


Wishing you a Happy Halloween!
I would give extra candy to this cute little girl..

And how adorable is the pumpkin scarecrow?


Did you find time to make some of these pumpkins

And because baby is on the brainwave...there are such cute baby costume ideas on Pinterest..



How adorable is this baby chick?


How cute is this candy corn baby?
If you're on Pinterest, you can follow me here

and if you're not on Pinterest but would like to be,
leave me a comment and include your email address and I'll send you an invitation.

I'm linking to these parties

5 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

Just adorable Terry-- these kids should get whole BAGS of candy! (For mommy and daddy and siblings to help eat though of course)

BTW, I emailed you today (thru your contact/email button at your about me page) because I have chosen to pass an award onto you. Enjoy!

Suzanne at Whycuzican

Ricki Treleaven said...

Adorable Halloween photos, Terry! *love them*

Unknown said...

love all the photos the little girl in the top photos is so adorable! That costume is too cute!

CraveCute said...

So adorable! Wonderful finds!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Terry~
I am happy to announce that you are the winner of my giveaway for My Memories Suite software. Please email me & I will get the info to you so you can download your scrapbooking software! Congrats!!
Blessings,
Cindy
cmmorris541@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails