Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Today's Thrify Treasures - Kitchen Organizing

This weekend the weather has been really nice and we spent a good portion of Sunday working on the backyard. I'll post lots of pictures later on this week.

I'd like to show you two of my Goodwill finds. I have more but we're exhausted from being working on the yard.



I got this wire coated silverware holder...$2. I got rid of the yellow plastic one I got many years ago as a wedding shower present.


This two tier wire stand, I put my african violets in the bottom and the top is for holding the mail...$3.


Be sure to stop over to Today's Thrifty Treasures to see lots more great finds.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

That wire tiered basket is the same as mine! It's from Target and atleast $20! What a great find!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great deals.

Sherri said...

I LOVE Goodwill finds! Awesome scores. This weekend I painted a Goodwill $7 table and posted it. :-)

Leah said...

I just got the same exact tier stand at Goodwill a week ago... painted mine Oil Rubbed Bronze :)

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

Love me some GoodWill!
Great organizers you found!!
It was nice to upgrade the drawer, wasn't it ;)?
Blessings to your home from mine!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Great useful finds! Love the wire stand!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails