Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Organizing Crystal's Cupboard

Last month when Crystal and her DH were moving into their new home, I helped Crystal get the kitchen items unpacked and (somewhat) organized. After a couple of hours, it became evident that it was time to stop because we were putting items away wherever there was an open spot...


And we (she) ended up with this cupboard that was super packed!

My next stop over I brought over some Lock n Lock containers that I wasn't using and also my beloved label maker and we worked on getting this space cleaned up.


 Doesn't this look much nicer and easier to find?


I didn't want to spend any money, I snooped in Crystal's cabinets and found this spinning storage container, it used to be mine but I had passed it to Crystal. And we organized her spices and baking soda, baking powder and other misc baking items..


I labeled the basic baking necessities...


And got rid of the plastic coffee container...do you have one of these sugar containers?
Check out Wal-Mart - they have some cute vintage kitchen items..


And we even put those silicon cupcake holders in a container...


Some of the spices were put into containers...much easier to see and takes up less space than all those bottles.


And the end result...much easier to find things...

(I did have to put some of the spices back in their jars, I went a little crazy and Crystal wanted to have some plastic containers to use for leftovers..)

I'm linking to:

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/All Thingz Related Tuesday Tag-AlongHouseofGrace

6 comments:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi, I am a new follower from Tag Along Tuesday. Ilove how you organized your cupboards, I really have to organize mine soon. I look forward to reading your posts.

Please visit my blog, I am giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card

http://shining2save.blogspot.com

Shining2Save

Tanyia said...

Great organization job....are you maybe free Fri? lol

I am your newest follower from Tag Along Tuesday :)

http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have a very small kitchen. You could whip it into shape in an hour or two.

Beth said...

Good job! That looks great. I love lock and lock containers. I need to get a label maker :)

Charlene Austin said...

Oh how I wish you could come help me organize my new kitchen!! I am not looking forward to packing it all back in but I hope to get rid of most packaging and use jars etc. I don't have a label maker so I think I need to look into that. The cupboard looks so great! Lucky Crystal!

Stefanie said...

I love this! Thanks so much for sharing. I am going to be working on my kitchen cabinet organizing today and this was the perfect inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails