Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Blog Love

Are you having a great weekend?
Last week, our weather was warm enough that the snow started to melt but this week we're
back into the crazy cold temps.
I woke up this morning to -5 degrees! Dang cold out there!

Cherished Treasures”=

And now it's time to show my Sunday Blog Love...



Jenn lives in Canada and has some of the cutest ideas around.


We've all seen those plastic organizers, I typically thought of putting in brads or buttons or organizing crafting things in them. But how about turning it into a candy showcase for Valentine's Day?
(note to my kids - I have a few of these organizers not being used - one of these might be coming your way very soon!)

Is this not the cutest most fun idea you've ever seen?
For all of us shoppers, it gives us a challenge to find color coded candy...


And because I love scrapbook albums, Jenn also made one to highlight each day leading up to Christmas.
I didn't make one this year but it's very possible that I'll be making one next year!

I hope you'll stop by and check out Jenn's blog too!

Have a great Sunday and we'll talk again very soon...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! Thank-you so much for the spotlight!! It totally made my day! This is my first time over here and I have really enjoyed touring around your blog.
Your newest follower,
Jenn :)

allthingsnew said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that you won the necklace over at Crazy with the Crawfords. I saw your name and wanted to let you know because you only have 24 hours to comment on the winning post!

Stephanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails