Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Welcome to Sunday Blog Love.
I hope you'll link up your best post from this week, and comments are always welcome!

Thank you to all who linked up last weekend, there were so many great projects!

Let me show some of my favorites from last week...









Feel free to grab yourself the I'm featured button, the code is in the right hand column.

And you'll also find yourself featured on my Pinterest Board...

Now it's onto this week's party...


All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project, thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home....but please don't link if your blog is a business blog, Etsy store or a giveaway....

and most importantly...please link back to this post!

9 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mural. And, thanks for hosting such a great party every week!

Kim Rosema said...

Thank you for featuring my little anniversary cruise! I'm so honored! Thank you also for hosting fun parties every week!

Screaming Sardine said...

Hi, Terry -

Thanks for featuring my macaroni salad. You made my day! Hope you try it and like it. :)

Have a great weekend. It's sunny here in ND; hope it's sunny in SD where you're at, too!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for featuring my record cabinet! The project was so fun to do. I love taking old things and making them like new again. :)

From G2B said...

Holy Cow! You featured two of my posts! Thank you so mcuch for showing my blog some feature love!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! Twyla

Amanda said...

Thanks for hosting another great linky, have a lovely week!

Karen G @ It's Still Life said...

Just found your blog. Fun, fun.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thank you for host this wonderful Linky Party. We love a great party.

Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails