Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

T-U-R-K-E-Y Banner

I've been so busy making the baby scrapbook album that I almost forgot about
making a banner for Thanksgiving....

This year I decided to go with T-U-R-K-E-Y for the banner....


I pulled out some glittery chipboard letters that I had
and added some fall felt embellishments from Michaels..

On top of the hutch, I added the subway art from Eighteen 25
to a frame from Goodwill that I spray painted...



the white picnic basket is from a junk market that I went to last year
and I added the ceramic pear...

The turkey and fixings are bought and ready for Thursday.....

Can't hardly believe it's that time of year again...
what's your favorite Thanksgiving Day food?
I love stuffing, sweet potatoes and my Mom's cranberry salad...

I'm linking to these parties

4 comments:

Amanda said...

The banner looks great, love the pegs to hang the flags!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Very cute and festive banner. I love it.

My favorite Thanksgiving food is the dressing and the fresh cranberry salad.

hugs
Sissie

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

What a fun banner. Love it.

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute! Definitely going to do this! Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails