Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Treasure - The Real Housewives of Buck County

I love the Nate Berkus show, don't you?
If you aren't watching it...did you know the show features many bloggers each day?
Some I know and read but there are also many of the blogs that I've never
heard of before...


One episode that I watched recently, had two teams competing against each other to decorate an empty room. Each team received the same supplies and they had a set time to get the project completed. More about that episode can be found here......

As soon as the show was over, I had to check out their blog...
The Real Housewives of Buck County

And as I was reading and looking and being inspired, I cam across this project
using pallets...


Is this not the most unique and pretty wall ever?


Oh and these two ladies and their hubbies won a trip to Cancun
from Nate...amazing huh?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails