Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Is anybody else happy that it's the weekend? Last weekend, I got the bookcase that
I needed(wanted) at Ikea. But it didn''t fit in my car(we took my daughters SUV),
so long story short...the bookcase was delivered yesterday. DH and I will be working
on the family room this weekend and getting it all organized and clean!

Typically my daughter and I LOVE Ikea but they changed everything around and
moved all the pictures and plants and candles to someplace on the bottom floor and we
never did find any of it...I guess now that the sell appliances...that gets top spot..
so we were pretty disappointed in Ikea...


On Sunday morning, I asked Macie if she was ready to go outlet shopping and this
was her expression....I think we're getting her trained just perfectly!

Let's get to the linky party...
thank you to all who linked up last week!


Let me show my top five picks from last week...

Small Fine Print shared her recipe for Homemade Dishwasher Detergent.


Inspired by Family Magazine writes a great post about parenting and letting go of
any theories you might have.....


Aprons and Ambition shares the baby shower that she recently hosted...


Itsy Bitsy Paper baked up some yummy peanut butter cup cookies!!


From Gardners 2 Bergers shows how she updated her bathroom with almost no paint!

And now the most viewed from last week....
it was a tie...


She's Crafty
shows her updated master bathroom...check it out, lots of great pictures to inspire you!


Kathe With An E shares her love for estate sales and Candlewick glass....

Thank you to all who linked up!



Feel free to grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.

Have a great weekend!


9 comments:

From G2B said...

Hi Terry!
Thanks so much for sharing my little bathroom redo with your readers! Of course sharing a love of gray and yellow may have helped!!
I can't wait to see your family room and new bookcases. I have a shopping list a mile long for my next trip to Ikea- especially including the new items coming out in April,
Have a great weekend!
xo Becca

Kathe said...

Thanks for featuring my post :) And thank you for keeping it real! I lost several followers while dealing with my father's terminal illness the last couple of months. I guess my real life wasn't rosy enough for them. Oh well, that's life right? I try to keep it real too and you have inspired me to keep it that way :)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, and she is adorable what a sweet smile she has!

Rondell

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

oh terry -- that little face is so incredibly precious! God love her!!!!! thank you once again for throwing this most beautiful party! you are such a dear friend! so caring and wonderful! sending you tons and tons of hugs!!!!

Rose Jesky said...

I love your wonderful Blog. Thanks for hosting the party. I'm a new follower. I'm sure you have lots of great blogs you follow, but if you find the tome I would love it if you came as visited me. And follow me too if you like. http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
Thanks Rose

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cookies!
www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

Lynn said...

Your little Macie is darling! And what a good shopper she'll be with her mom and grandma to show her the ropes! Thanks for hosting your fun party, Terry - love the Casting Crowns song too :)
Lynn at Cottage and Creek
www.cottageandcreek.com

Mandy Coffey said...

WOW-WEEEE! Thanks for the feature! That was so fun to log on and see when I visted your site! :)

Mandy
www.smallfineprint.com

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm so flattered!!

Amy {aprons & ambition}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails