Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Summer Reading List

This summer I decided to make a list of book that I want to read..
I'm lucky enough to read during my lunch hour at work and I do a little reading on the weekends...
I've never been able to stay up and read late into the hours...
I envy those of you that can!


With the days getting warmer,
I love to sit outside and get some sun and read...
so relaxing plus I might catch a few winks...

So with that being said, I wanted to share
a few of the books I plan on reading this summer....


I wasn't going to read this book until all the hype came out
and while it does have a lot of graphic parts...
the story is very touching and I'll be reading the 2nd and 3rd books now...
I do recommend this book if you can get past the R-rated parts....


I'm super excited to see that Mary Kay Andrews has a new book...
just released this week!
Her books are funny and romantic with decorating and thrift shopping...
all a perfect combination...
I know I won't be disappointed and neither will you....


I'm pretty sure I've read every book from Debbie Macomber...
I think this one comes out in August...so I'll have to wait
but it's on my list of have to reads!


Danielle Steel is another author that I've read every one of her books...
she always has a book that comes out in July so she's always
on my summer reading list...

When I saw the movie previews for The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks,
I decided that I had to read the book before seeing the movie...
I love everything he writes...and while the endings tend to be typical..
aren't we all looking for a happily ever after?


Until I started searching for books to read, I had never heard of Louise Bagshawe...
but I think she will become one of my new favorite authors...
Glamour is about three women who at one time were best friends, now deadly rivals, 
and how they come together to rebuild their lives.


Star Bright is about a woman that runs away from an abusive husband
and finds refuge as a bookkeeper at a horse ranch...
her husband won't give up until he finds her...
Third in a series...which I'll definitely be checking out more of Catherin Anderson's books.

If you have any favorite authors or recommendations,
please leave me a comment because I'd love to know
who your favorites are...



Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I got hooked on the 50 shades books because you just want to know what happens next! I'm about a third of the way through book 3. I loved The Lucky One too. Thanks for the other suggestions as I will now check them out. I love to read and my kindle makes it so easy!

Robin
Robin Flies South

Ricki Treleaven said...

Your summer reading list looks intriguing! I wish you would link-up to my summer reading linky party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails