Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh Fiddlestixs!

The word fiddlestixs isn't a word we hear often these days...
it's a term that was used many years ago...
but it's a word that I say each time I visit my daughter and my granddaughter...

No visit to see them would be complete if we didn't check out several of the quaint
shops in their town...

I love seeing all the castoff furniture revamped with beautiful colors and how inspiring
the neon colors are....let me show you a little of the store...


This is an older picture showing a few of the Christmas items....
it's funny because what I bought last weekend is in this picture....


Don't you just love that old, chippy pillar next to the scruffy door and the colorful frames?


And I'm not sure what I love the most...
the chalkboard window, the bright pink end table,
the green picture frame with the zebra background or the little green frame....


 I really loved these vanity trays painted in the bright colors...
I didn't buy one but really love the colors and think I might grab one the next time I get there...
or maybe start searching for one to paint myself...


Do you see the theme? Bright colors
and everything looks new and fresh...love it, don't you?


This is an older picture too so we didn't see this red door but isn't it gorgeous?

Stay tune, tomorrow I'll share my purchase and how it updated our living room...
(DH is not impressed with my purchase but I love it!)

Yeah for Fiddlestixs! ;)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails