Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 15 Planner Addicts Challenge

 
 
Day 15: Leaning tower of planners.
 
 
 
I keep my planners on the desk for easy referencing.
I've used binders that I've gotten from my kids when the school year was finished.
But I've also found great binders and file dividers at garage sales for pennies on the dollar.
 

 
 
In the first binder on the left, this binder is holding Christmas Planner that I bought from The Organised Housewife. Which I'll be starting to work on Christmas items very soon!

The second binder holds my scrapbooking things, separated by printouts of projects and
the True Scraps that I've attended.

The third binder holds the 20 Days to Organise and Clean Your Home Challenge printouts.

The fourth binder is a Martha Stewart binder I picked up at Staples and I don't use it but love the color!

And then on the end if a photo album I tucked in also because I love turquoise/aqua!
 



 
On the other side of my computer is where I keep my 2 Filofaxes when I'm home.
 
So as you can see, not really a leaning tower of planners but I do have several planners on my desk.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Working on making dividers for my purple Filofax and should get it all put together this weekend
and start using it!
 
For more inspiration, be sure to head over to Planner Addicts on Facebook.
 
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails