Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Biker Dog Storm - Dogs on Thursday!



Check out Dogs on Thursday, hosted by Dogs on Thursday! Catchy, huh? Make sure to check out out all of the other dog lovers out there!


Because the weather has been so nice this week, in the upper 50's, it's the perfect time to start taking Storm, our yellow lab, on a bike ride. But this is no ordinary bike ride...it's Biker Dog time!



Ok, silly as it sounds - we love it - Storm and me that is.

I just put the harness on Storm, hook him to the bike and we're off. In fact, I can hardly get him to stop jumping up and down to put the harness on because he's so excited to get going.


Because it was just the two of us, I wasn't able to take any pictures but trust me, it's a sight. I don't do much pedaling, and Storm does most of the work. When people drive around us, they are always smiling. It's so cool - and Storm loves it.

If you have a large dog who needs some exercise, this is great but don't work them too hard..we love our pets and we need to take care of them - we want them around a long time!



Happy Thursday!

Oh and Goodwill is never not on my mind, yesterday I went there and I saw a really cute metal white lamp with birds on it. I didn't even check the price, and I don't know why I didn't just pick it up and put it in my shopping cart. So I asked DH if he would stop there on his way to work (out of my way to work plus I'm at work by 7:15 am) and get it for me..he thinks I have a problem...blah blah blah...

Yes DH...blah, blah blah... ROFL!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails