Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Goodwill Obession

Today is another one of my unpaid days off from work and so it's unsaid that I'll head to Goodwill and see what they have.
So here's what I found..

This yellow lamp, I couldn't pass up..



I didn't notice until now that the TV was on HGTV..I love that channel!

I wasn't ready to head back home, so I headed over to the other Goodwill and see what they had. And boy, was I glad I did.

I found this white tureen for $3!




And this white platter for $2.50...



This cute coffee cup to take to work..



This Jergens lotion bottle...



I'm not sure if it's old but I've never seen one before and it reminds me of my Mom -she always had Jergens lotion in the house...

My next project is this wood box that I found..not sure what it was used for before but I'll be working on this on Saturday...



Gilmore, my kitty, was smelling all over the box. I'd put him on the floor and he'd jump back up - so he's in the picture..

Oh today, I watched 4 eposides of The Real Wives of New York from TiVo, DH isn't so crazy about the show so I try to watch it when he's not around.. (I love all of the Real Wives shows!)

Tomorrow it's back to the grindstone...tomorrow I'll show you what else I did today!

5 comments:

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

What great finds! I love the lamp and that tureen for $3? Wow! I like the box too. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Fabulous finds!! I need to go check out goodwill!

Jenny said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

That Jergens bottle is so neat. I've never seen one like it.

Great finds!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love thrift stores. But our Goodwill tends to be a little on the expensive side. And I love the Real Housewives shows too. My hubby won't watch either. Can't understand why I like them. But I do.

Neabear said...

Makes you wonder where that box has traveled if your kitty was sniffing all over it. Interesting. I noticed right away what channel your TV was on in that picture, even more I got to your writing about it. Funny. I thought it was appropriate that it was on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails