Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy for Burlap Party



You've seen burlap everywhere lately and Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is having a burlap party. The scent of burlap brings back memories....

Here's the front of my house, I covered the cushion of my wicker loveseat. For some reason, the picture shows differently than how it really is.





I also found a picture frame at Goodwill that I spray painted, added the burlap and the key is from Hobby Lobby!





What have you done with your burlap?

3 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Hi Terry,
I like how you combined the textures of the wicker and the burlap together. That large key is great and the burlap looks perfect behind it. ~Cathy~

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

That's great Terry, I love the framed key. Thanks for joining the party.

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

I love your burlap and I just posted my key wall art last week! Love it!!! I also made burlap wall art and totally forgot to link it to Rhoda's party. Silly me!

Come by and visit sometime.
~Misti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails