Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Today's Thrifty Treasures


Another week has flown by and it's time for Today's Thrify Treasures.

Several blogs have been discussing using macrame to update household items to look like something from Ballards or Pottey Barn. I was so excited when I found these two spools at Goodwill today. Looks I've got a project on my hands now.




Picture is kind of blurry(too lazing to take another one) - glass spice container that I'm planning on storing sprinkles for Christmas cookies.(Much nicer looking than the plastic container they come in.) I'll need more but they only had this one.



DH loves to listen to audio books on his iPod so this was his great find today!



And this is cute Precious Moments music waterglobe.



I found this purse a couple of weeks ago - I've been wanting one just like this!



How did you do this weekend? Did you find lots of bargains? Make sure to visit Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for Today's Thrifty Treasures.



3 comments:

Jane said...

Great finds. I love those glass spice bottles too. I have found several that I use to store all my small crafting embellishments (although I have way more embellishments than spice bottles!)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Good stuff! Love the jar, and that trim will come in so handy.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You did find some nice things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails