Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

We're Home! Will Our Flowers Bounce Back?

We're made it home safe and sound, how quickly we get back in our routines.
It feels like we were never gone.



My flowers were pretty sad looking when we got home, I picked off lots of dead flowers and watered heavily - hopefully they come back...




I did happen to find a couple of things at some thrift stores but they might end up going to my daughter, so I can't post about them yet. More on these finds tomorrow....



When my kids were little, I made a lot of cookies from scratch. Nothing tastes as good as a warm cookie right out of the oven.
Over at This Southern Girls Nest on Tuesday's you can share your favorite cookie recipe.
And if nothing else, you can check out all the favorite cookie recipes.

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sometimes flowers will surprise you and pop right back.
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails