Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

Do you ever click on blogs that other bloggers follow? I do all the time and my favorite list is out of control.

This week, I found a blog that is full of inspiration, she lives in Italy, works in an attorney office and has an eye for decorating...


This week my feature is Sweet as a Candy.

Federica is newly engaged and working on putting her wedding together.

Isn't this cake really pretty?
And she's busy planning her wedding.

 

Doesn't this seem like a beautiful place for the reception?


Until you see this place...there's more posts about finding the right place...



Her blog isn't all about getting married, there's a ton about decorating and things that inspire her.
Isn't this so cute?


I never get tired of looking at white tables and the tablescape.
(Did you notice the fan?)


She highlighted a new store - how far is Italy from the US?


And one more inspiration picture.
Somehow I think her wedding is going to be beautiful and full of great ideas!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails