Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What is Generation Y?

This is an out of the ordinary post for me....I thought it was pretty funny and probably been over done everywhere but I just received this email yesterday.

What Is Generation Y??


Well, I've always wondered about this myself & now I know.

People born before 1946 were called The Silent generation.

The Baby Boomers are people born between 1946 and 1959.

Generation X are the people who have been born between 1960 and 1979.

Generation Y are the people born between 1980 and 2009.

So, why do we call the last group Generation Y?

I never really knew until I saw a cartoon which explained it very eloquently.



Sure makes sense doesn't it!! 
(For all of you American Idol watchers - Pants On The Ground!)
Good thing I'm not a comic, I'd starve!

1 comment:

Ro said...

Too funny! Makes me doubly happy that I'm a Gen Xer and not a Gen Yer. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails