Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Just Might Be Looking For You!

Back in November I had my blog totally redone and I so love how it looks now. My next step into blogging is to begin to offer advertising(sponsorship) and having guest posts.

Right now I have three great sponsors on my blog...
Andrea from The Cottage Market...


Not only does Andrea have a super blog but she has two Etsy stores and continues to blog daily.
How she does it all, I have no idea...super cute blog and one of my favorite features is on Friday and her hubby's love of thrifting and his latest finds. (He really does have a good eye for great things!)



Barbara from Snip It Up by Ragbags has such cute quiled blankets, totes, kits and more in her shop...
I love her profile..she quilts and quilts and quilts and then when she gets tired - she takes a quilting class...how many of you can relate to this?




Last but not least is Junk Garden, Angie mixes different styles to make
some cute charms and right now she has several Valentine charm necklaces
that you'll want to check out.

And if you are have a new Etsy store or even an established Etsy store - I would love to work
with you and get your name out there to my readers. My prices are super low and I only do
this for fun, not to make money....

And if you aren't interested in advertising, there are other ways to promote your blog or business, click here for other ways to network with me...

Please keep in mind that I have the right to reject any offers that don't fit my interests.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails