Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pinterest - Apple Enchildas - YUMMY!

I've tried a few Pinterest recipes, some good and some not so good.

And because this one turned out so yummy,
I thought I'd share it with you.





Really the recipe is super easy, take a flour tortilla and add about a teaspoon of pie filling,
sprinkle some cinnnamon and roll it up, I let the edges up but you can
 certainly wrap the ends. The filing on mine, did not ooze out so
I'm good with the way I rolled them up.



Make a sauce, full recipe is here and pour over the enchildas...let it set 45 minutes before
putting in the oven.


I baked my enchildas a little longer than the recipe said because I wanted them to
be golden brown....


And as soon as it was out of the oven, it was time to dish it up.
Trust me, this is yummy and best of all doesn't call for a lot of ingredients.

Have you found a favorite recipe off Pinterest?
Leave a comment and let me know!

Thanks for stopping by today,
don't forget about my giveaway going on here

Linking to these parties



1 comment:

April G said...

Oh. My. YUM! Those look so delicious, and easy enough for me to actually make. Thank you for sharing! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails