Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Fav's From Last Week

Seems that the weekend got here and I forgot all about the linky party.
 We've been watching the Olympics and it's been so exciting to watch
all the different sports..
I love the swimming and track portions the best!
I'll be back next weekend and hope you'll link up.
Thank you to all that shared a project or two last weekend!


Let me show you my favorites from last weekend!


Tonya from Chirping with Excitment shared her repurposed vintage muffin pan...


Rosie Sweet Home has a tutorial for making minnie fabric rosettes and adding them to necklaces.


Aimee shares a tutorial for making gorgeous ombre ribbon.


1929 Charmer shares her linen finds while out thrifting!


Homemade Peach Pie anybody? 
It's been ages since I've made a homemade pie but you can't beat the taste...so yummy!

and the most viewed from last weekend is...


Alderberry Hill is dreaming of flower garden inspired comforters.


Feel free to grab the featured button,
you can get the code right here

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my repurposed muffin pan on your Sunday Blog Love! :-) Have a terrific week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails