Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Tree Cones

As I was going through some of my Christmas stash, I came across a couple of styrofoam cones that I forgot that I bought. I've been loving all the trees wrapped in yarn, beads and paper and decided to get making some for Macie (little granddaughter) to be able to pick up and carry around without worry about breaking it.

It might have taken me 15 minutes to do the large cone and the smaller cones were much easier since that yarn was fuzzy and hides more of the background.
 



I did a little baby proofing before Macie got here this past weekend so the trees would be with in reach for her. She wasn't sure what to think of the trees but by the time she left, she was carrying them all over the house.
 

After Macie had gone home, I did more rearranging of my Christmas decorations.
 
Can you believe Christmas is now a week away?
Thanks for stopping by today.
Linking to these parties

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those trees are so cute! Love the tall white one especially!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails